CHRYSALIS HOUSE, INC. IS RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
1. Primary Therapist
2. Support Staff
JOB DESCRIPTIONS BELOW
1. Primary Therapist
Position Summary: The Primary Therapist provides individual, group, and family therapy at 3 residential treatment facilities; administers, scores, and performs initial assessment; conducts behavioral observations; reviews health history; and administers necessary evaluation questionnaires. In addition, develops, writes and updates treatment plans and other medical record documentation; conducts a comprehensive psychosocial assessment; provides intervention according to established principles and best practices and participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning with persons served. This position requires weekend and evening hours.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in a human services field (e.g., social work, psychology) from an accredited college or university.
- Qualified Mental Health Professional as defined by state regulations.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a human services field.
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of chemical dependency and mental dysfunctions.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performances; individual differences in abilities, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods, and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
Interested applicants should mail resume to the Assistant Director, 1589 Hill Rise Drive, Lexington, KY 40504 or email it to Human Resources, email@example.com
2. Support Staff
POSITION SUMMARY: Support Staff provides office coverage at Chrysalis House facilities and monitors the safety of the participants and the property. Individual must contact appropriate staff and other relevant personnel in case of emergencies.
- Monitors clients in order to detect unusual behavior and report observations to professional staff.
- Aids clients in becoming accustomed to rights, responsibilities, and rules while residing in an agency facility.
- Organizes, supervises, and encourages client participation in agency activities.
- Assists clinician with admissions and discharges.
- Administers medications to clients according to agency policy.
- Administers urine screens according to agency policy and documents results as required.
- Be familiar with rights, rules, and responsibilities of clients and monitor compliance.
- Performs clerical duties required in the facilities.
- Files client information in medical record.
- Performs security checks on entire facility when all clients are accounted for at night.
- Communicates all pertinent issues to other staff at the facility by means of direct communication or through the facility log.
- Collaborates with facilities department to uphold the integrity of the clients’ living conditions.
Required Education: High School Diploma or its equivalent, or the equivalent in experience.
Preferred Experience: Knowledge of and experience in substance abuse treatment preferred.
Licensure/Certification: Applicants must possess a valid state driver’s license, a good driving record and proof of insurance. Must possess CPR/First/Aid certification or enroll in first available class.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Full-time support staff positions are expected hours to work 40 hours per week. PRN support staff will work on an as needed basis.
Interested applicants should mail resume to the Assistant Director, 1589 Hill Rise Drive, Lexington, KY 40504 or email it to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org