Chrysalis House, Inc is recruiting for the following positions:
1. Support Staff
FULL TIME – PART TIME – PRN
Support Staff provides office coverage at Chrysalis House facilities and monitors the safety of the participants and the property. Individual must contact appropriate staff and other relevant personnel in case of emergencies.
- Monitors patients to detect unusual behavior and report observations to professional staff.
- Aids patients in becoming accustomed to rights, responsibilities, and rules while in residential treatment.
- Organizes, supervises, and encourages patient participation in agency activities.
- Assists clinician with admissions and discharges.
- Administers medications to patients according to agency policy.
- Administers urine screens according to agency policy and documents results as required.
- Be familiar with rights, rules, and responsibilities of patients and monitor compliance.
- Performs clerical duties required in the facilities.
- Files patient information in medical record
- Performs security checks on entire facility and ensuring patients are accounted for at night.
- Communicates all pertinent issues to other staff by means of direct communication or through written log sheets.
- Collaborates with facilities department to uphold the integrity of the patients’ living conditions.
Required Education: High School Diploma or its equivalent, or the equivalent in experience.
Preferred Experience: Knowledge of and experience in substance abuse treatment preferred.
Licensure/Certification: Applicants must possess a valid state driver’s license, a good driving record and proof of insurance. Must possess CPR/First/Aid certification or enroll in first available class.
OPEN TO IN-HOUSE APPLICANTS ONLY AT THIS TIME
Interested applicants should mail updated resume and a job bid form to the Assistant Director, 1589 Hill Rise Drive, Lexington, KY 40504 or email it to Human Resources at email@example.com
CHRYSALIS HOUSE, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER