Ready to get help?
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Chrysalis House Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a women’s only program for adults 18 and older.
Our program provides structured treatment that includes group, individual, and family therapy based off of the Matrix Model. The Matrix Model is a comprehensive, evidence-based program developed to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by drugs and alcohol. This program is designed to provide the needed knowledge, structure, and support to achieve abstinence and initiate a program of long-term recovery.
- Topics covered in the 16 week curriculum include early recovery skills, relapse prevention, social support skills, and family education.
- Groups will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.
- Participants are required to attend individual or family sessions throughout the duration of the program.
- Participants are required to provide urine drug screens on a weekly basis, including at intake.
- IOP is a step-down program, which begins with 9 hours of weekly group programming during the first month and ends with 4.5 hours of weekly group programming during the last month.
Accepted forms of payment include Medicaid and self-pay with a sliding scale based on family household income.
Those interested in enrolling in IOP are asked to call 859-977-2501 Ext. 2902 to complete a pre-treatment screening to determine eligibility and appropriateness for our program. Please contact email@example.com or the Director of Outpatient Services JulieD’Anniballe@chrysalishouse.org for any additional information.