- About Us
- Chrysalis News
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us
The Monarch Newsletter
5 Facts About Chrysalis House
1. Kentucky’s oldest and largest licensed substance abuse treatment program for women and their children.
2. Professional therapists integrate treatment of substance use and mental health disorders.
3. Infants and toddlers reside with their mothers in treatment. Older children are welcome to spend the night on weekends.
4. In house educational/vocational and financial/housing services.
5. Providing comprehensive services to all the women and children served.
Messages from Clients
"I would be still high thinking I was still a good mom you know. Thinking that just because my child didn't go without that meant that I wasn't an addict. I would still be doing all my old behaviors I am just glad this is a way out for some people to choose other things"
"I chose to come because I couldn't stop using on my own. Without being here I know I wouldn't have a place to live. I wouldn't be getting my kids back next month, I wouldn't be getting unsupervised visits with my kids"-Sandy